Sunday, July 12, 2009

this weekend's run and other stuff

This weekend I ran 9 miles on Sat. then 10 on sunday...trying to get my mileage back up for the Howl. Just 3 weeks ago I did the fateful almost or more than 50 at Mohican, so I don't feel to bad. I had no ultras planned for July....I did'nt realize how they drove me...this month it's just la-de-da runs with no purpose it seems- so I am trying to keep my focus for the Howl.

Trying to keep up with the ab routines I have set for myself....trying to change those up to keep the muscles guessing. Need to get back to the arm routines too! Those Kami Semick arms won't appear without work!

Need to see mom this week and spend some time...Tuesday or Wednesday may work.

That's it for now....I can't believe I even have a follower now. Now it's a challenge to keep this interesting.....hmmmm......

Next time I'll post my ab workout and maybe a picture of the dreaded "abe wheel" and the arm routine I do.

Maybe I'll even get another follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment